September 30, 2010

Karaoke Party

Dear Snide Atheist,
If I paid you $10, would you sing "Jesus Loves the Little Children" at our next karaoke party?
Jackie


Dear Jackie,
I offer my sympathy in regards to your recent massive brain damage! I'm sorry that I will not be able to accept your offer. First, I am unfamiliar with the pedophilia-themed chants of the various god-cults. And, secondly, you must be lying, as there really can't be people lame enough to actually have karaoke parties.
Sincerely,

The Snide Atheist

2 comments:

  1. lame? we have karaoke parties all the time and everyone has lots of fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "8et5y said...
    lame? we have karaoke parties all the time and everyone has lots of fun... "

    Indeed - being a lame-ass dork doesn't necessarily prevent you from having fun.

    ReplyDelete