November 12, 2010

Doomed

Dear Snide Atheist.
God has you on his list,and he's marking it twice. You are doomed.

nogod

Dear nogod,
I'm less than surprised to see that your mental state has continued to deteriorate!  God can mark me on his list a thousand times for all I care.  That has nothing to do with the fact that I'm doomed.  I'm doomed simply because I'm stuck living in a world where the vast majority of people are delusional enough to believe in fairy tales about invisible sky daddies.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go baste the baby I have cooking in the oven.
Sincerely,
The Snide Atheist

2 comments:

  1. cilantro really brings out the favor

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Anonymous said...
    cilantro really brings out the favor"

    Thanks for the tip. Something new to try the next time I serve baby at a pre-orgy dinner.

    ReplyDelete